[cisco-voip] Mobility (Single Number Reach) - Internal calls

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Tue Jan 13 10:29:21 EST 2009

Ryan,

Do you have any pointers on using transformation patterns?  I¹ve been
through the help (which gives obvious explanations of what each field
means), but can¹t get it to work.  I created a MOBILITY-PT and MOBILITY-CSS,
assign the transformation pattern 1XXX to it to translate to 5185551XXX.
Applied this to the remote destination profile but we¹re still seeing 4
digits pass to the mobile phones.  Any tips?

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Networking Systems Programmer
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation