[cisco-voip] UCCX with H.323 gateway

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:25:55 EST 2009

Aman,
    you are correct regarding it being a resource/codec
negotiation/dsp related issue with that cause code. Depending on your
region configuration, you almost certainly needed transcoders in the
MRGL assigned to the _gateway_ taking the inbound calls.

   The transcoder must always be physically co-located with the device
doing the higher-bandwidth codec. in a case where regions dictate that
g.729 is required between the CTI ports and the gateway, _both_
devices might need transcoders, assuming that the CTI ports are only
capable of g.711.

   If you have CCM traces (with h.245 message tracing enabled)  from a
failing scenario i'd be happy to read them for you.

-Peter