[cisco-voip] UCM 6.12 AC Pilot Point Issue

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:36:07 EST 2009

AC has a problem where the service will crash after ~24 days due to a memory
leak. You need to upgrade to at least 6.1.2.1119-1 to get the fix for the
memory leak.

I don't remember the defect off the top of my head. 6.1.3 has the fix as
well. There was also a call queue leak defect fixed as well.

Workaround for both was to restart AC Server.