[cisco-voip] how to run TestWritableDomainController.xml

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 03:20:17 EST 2009

That file goes in the \CommServer\SysCheck\ENU\Domain\ folder. I'm not
sure how to run it seperately, as it part of a Unity 5.0x ES patch I
did awhile back which just required copying the new file into the
folder for unity to use.

Does the Msg Store Wiz run at all when you try to run it? What happens?