[cisco-voip] Some 7941G's not taking firmware update

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 21 14:43:15 EST 2009

Anything in the status messages or debug display for these phones (ie
tftp timeout)?

Sounds like they just aren't able to get their config file.

-Ryan

On Jan 21, 2009, at 2:33 PM, Erick Bergquist wrote:

No, Alternate TFTP is disabled on these. What is also odd is the
"Voice VLAN enabled" saids No on the phones web page when the other
phones say yes and all the ports are configured the same (switchport
mode access, switchport access vlan 1, switchport voice vlan 10). The
operational VLAN ID is correct on the phone web page though.