[cisco-voip] I've seen it all now...

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Wed Jan 21 17:16:09 EST 2009

Maybe not. We had a 7960 in our EMS ambulance bay, mounted on a column. The phone was knocked off the column onto the concrete floor. The mounting hole on the back broke in the fall. Some genius took a drill and drilled a hole in the back of the phone so they could hang it back up on the mounting screw! And of course they had no idea why the phone suddenly stopped working.

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.