[cisco-voip] 7985, CUVA and VTA !!!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Thu Jan 22 01:52:54 EST 2009

hi group..

did anybody had such issues deploying video conference in the following
scenario..

CUCM 6.1(2) with 7985 video phone and 7965s with VTA cameras..

they are connected through cisco gatekeeper to tandberg T880 video
conferencing unit and MCU..

some other tandberg devices are registered to gatekeeper as well..

so, all the calls from CUCM go through gatekeeper to tandberg which is used
as MCU..

video conferencing is working fine except when we try to connect 7985 and
VTA to a conference..

int his case we establish a video call from one of these devices and it's
fine..

as soon as we try to connect other one ( never mind the order - 7985 or VTA
) we lose video..

when we disconnect one of those, the video is back..

does anybody has an idea what can be the problem or maybe some compability
issue..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273