[cisco-voip] CUCM Failover/Failback Call Drops

William Roy William.Roy at l7.com.au
Thu Jan 22 02:47:11 EST 2009

We are testing CUCM redundancy and are having issues with the following scenario. CUCM 6.1.2 cluster with a publisher one subscriber and a h323 gateway.

*         IP phone is registered with  SUB

*         We make a call to an external phone via H323 gateway

*         We fail the SUB - the call is maintained

*         While still on the same call we bring back the SUB

*         After a few moments the call drops

Is there away to prevent the call dropping?

Regards
Wil