[cisco-voip] Cisco 7960 Directories Button

Cauthen, John A. John.Cauthen at AGG.com
Thu Jan 22 10:40:10 EST 2009

On our Cisco 7970's in the Directories menu under Missed Calls, Received
Calls, and Place Calls we have a 'Details' softkey that will show Caller
ID, time of call, and duration of call information.  Is there a way to
put the 'Details' softkey on our Cisco 7960's?  Does the 7960's have
this feature?

Thanks,

John

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.