[cisco-voip] Unity 4.0(5) Voicemail Only with Off Box Exchange

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 22 15:17:56 EST 2009

That's correct, the accounts stick in AD. That's why when you delete an account in the SA, and try to create a new account with the same alias, it doesn't let you.

Not sure if there are any Unity tools to do this, but there are definately MS tools to delete the account. Simply using Active Directory Users and Computers tool does it I think.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt