[cisco-voip] Multiple subscriber phone load balancing - interesting

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jan 26 08:36:38 EST 2009

You don't want to do it that way.  Use CM Groups to do load balancing.

once that parameter is exceeded CM simply rejects registration
requests.  That parameter has some interesting history as well where
route lists, hunt lists, built in bridge devices from ip phones, and
other random software / virtual devices are counted.

/Wes