[cisco-voip] Administrator Training

Kathy Tarkington ktarkington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:04:41 EST 2009

With the wealth of overwhelming information available on the Cisco site
regarding CM/Unity Admin training, etc., I'm looking for tips and tricks on
what you find works best with a basic 2 hour Admin training session.  What
do you find to be the most benefit to be sure and include?  If you have any
docs you be willing to share, I'd love to see those as well.  I am currently
pulling together a "best practices" doc since there appears to be nothing
easily available.

If you may be interested in the information I collect, let me know and I'll
be happy to send it.

Thanks!