[cisco-voip] MPE wed and phone participants

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:31:04 EST 2009

Dear All;

A silly question but I didn't make MPE installation for a customer just played with it in the lab, I have something that seems to me strange but I don't know if it normal for the system or I am not able to configure it in the right way...when I have three participants in a Meeting 2 using web only and one using Phone only...the two participant using web can hear each other but the phone participant is completely isolated from the meeting...is that normal...do the web users has to use their phones to participate in the meeting...what if the web user is in another country and doesn't have international calling access.
Thanks,Ahmed Elnagar