[cisco-voip] Multiple subscriber phone load balancing - interesting

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:32:47 EST 2009

Hi WES,

Have you guys labbed this up?

Just curious - How does CCM_group verifies that primary server in call
manager group has failed? - does it use "ICMP /ping" probes or some other
method e.g. SCCP signaling?

- so if it uses ping probe, on sccp registration fail on first server (due
to reached max limit) it wont' switch over to B coz serverA still reacheble
- if it uses some other 'intellegent' method, then its possible it will
switch over to server B.