[cisco-voip] CCIE R & S or CCVP

Vishal Pala vishal.pala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:32:47 EST 2009

Hi,

    I have a data network background and for last 1.5 years I am working
more R&S, Security stuff & a little bit VoIP.

However, I am not able to decide b/w the two. Should I go for CCIE R&S
or Voice. R&S is easy as compared to Voice in terms of time and
resources and most of the people have attained this title. Whereas the
Voice track although focused on product instead of technologies, the
resources are rare (in my country) and requires more time to
be prepared.

Need suggestions and advice!

--
Regards,
Vishal Pala

"Behind every successful person LIES A PACK OF HATERS..."