[cisco-voip] Hunt Groups/Line Group Alert

Truelove_John JTruelove at aetinc.com
Thu Jan 29 16:05:11 EST 2009

We setup up something similar.  We have a hunt group for our helpdesk
line.

I setup additional directory numbers for each person in the hunt group
and then added it to the phone as a second line.

I used 1380 - 1389, then just labeled the text on line #2 as HelpD.

Calls coming to my number Line #1,  Calls to helpdesk Line #2.

John