[cisco-voip] Printing from CCMAdmin

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Thu Jul 2 17:12:28 EDT 2009

This looks like a good product for "print what you see" but I am also
looking to print what is lower on the page.

For example we have a parameters config or device config or something
that is lengthy and causes scrollbars to appear.  I want to print what's
in that scrolling frame area.  Don't need the Cisco headers at the top
of the page, just the data, but all of the data without grabbing
multiple screen images and printing each.

Thanks
Bill