[cisco-voip] Two LDAP on different clusters

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jul 6 09:21:51 EDT 2009

Remember the internal directory in 5.x and later is not ldap based
any longer so there is no easy way to tie two clusters' internal
directories together.

That said you can very easily set up a real ldap server (AD, Netscape
Directory, etc) with all of the users and set both clusters' ldap
sync to the same ldap directory.

-Ryan