[cisco-voip] Printing from CCMAdmin

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jul 6 10:48:09 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

We have seen this request come into TAC a few times.  However, we're
still lacking clarity.

Why are prints are necessary?  New features such as BAT export and AXL
should generate text based reports and displace the need for printing.
Worst case scenario 'run sql ...' from CLI.  Or, even better, just take
a backup and save it off to a safe place.

But why do you want prints?  They cannot be migrated or used for
anything other than stare-and-compare which is a very manual and error
prone process.

/Wes