[cisco-voip] FXS Ring Voltage

Jack Martin jackm at tushaus.com
Mon Jul 6 17:13:03 EDT 2009

Please disregard.   This explains why I wasn't reading 90V on the voltmeter:

"I found I had programmed the night ring to a zone that had a broken wire and wasn't working. I do believe flipping the tip and ring wires worked when you were here also.
Everything is working fine now."

Thanks everyone!

Jack Martin, CCVP
Network Engineer