[cisco-voip] CME question

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Jul 7 09:42:30 EDT 2009

CME by itself depends only on the IOS version and feature set and as
such it is incorporated in the appropriate IOS downloads.

You will need cme-gui for the web interface and some phone firmware
files for the phones, depending on what phones you are going to use. The
latter not only need to be uploaded but they need to be published
through the IOS tftp-server as well.

regards,
  Zoltan