[cisco-voip] CCM 6.1 AXL Application help

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:13:25 EDT 2009

Do any AXL calls work or is it just these IP calls?
I remember long ago AXL had problems authenticating users with special
characters in the password. If you can't make any AXL calls it could be
special characters in the password.

Otherwise I have to defer to the AXL API guide, or someone else on the list.