[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7.1

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:52:35 EDT 2009

I happened to have 6.1.3, or 2.1 on the inactive partition so I
changed/switched versions back to that, since I managed to dork up my 7.1
install (somehow!?!). I followed the same procedure for changing the ip
address on the 6.1 partition and now a "utils network host hostname"
resolves to the correct ip address and my services have started. I guess 7.1
has an issue with this process, and appears to conflict with the
documentation. So now it looks like I get to do the 7.1 install again this
time after the ip address has been changed.