[cisco-voip] In CallManager 7.x Transfer someone on hold?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 9 22:31:34 EDT 2009

I would probably check the on-hold section of the softkey template. If that allows you to add a transfer softkey to the on-hold state, then you should be able to select the call, press the transfer softkey, etc. If the on-hold section doesn't let you add a transfer softkey, then the only thing I can think of is Directed Transfer.

So, once the person is on hold, you call the other person on the same line/DN, put them on hold, then using the "select" softkey and the blue rocker bar, make sure each call has an "X" in the check box and then press the DirTrf softkey.

It takes a little getting used to, but it works. Or at least should. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt