[cisco-voip] Stop SNR on transferred calls

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 10 09:17:17 EDT 2009

Only if you make it a blind transfer and delay the SNR call until the
transfer has been completed.

-Ryan

On Jul 9, 2009, at 8:02 PM, Jefferson Wilson wrote:

I saw this e-mail the other day.  I too am having this issue.  Was it
ever resolved?

Can a call be answered on a SCCP phone and then by hitting the
“transfer” or “Direct Transfer”  to an SNR(Mobile Connect) number
that when the call makes it to the Cell phone it is the caller id of
the original calling party and not the phone the initiated the transfer?

Thank you.

Jefferson