[cisco-voip] Exporting users?

Go0se me at go0se.com
Fri Jul 10 14:49:58 EDT 2009

You typically can't just take the export file and import it directly into
the new box. You need to copy the data into the correct tab of the bat.xlt
file that can be downloaded under UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD FILES, then use the macro
in that file to export it to a .txt file that you then import.

-Go0se

http://atc.go0se.com