[cisco-voip] How to Reboot a CUCM Server? Please Help!

Miller, Steve MillerS at DicksteinShapiro.COM
Sat Jul 11 02:19:30 EDT 2009

Thank you!

Steve Miller
Telecom Engineer
Dickstein Shapiro LLP
1825 Eye Street NW | Washington, DC 20006
Tel (202) 420-3370| Fax (202) 330-5607
MillerS at dicksteinshapiro.com

________________________________

From: Louis Koekemoer (ZA) [mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 2:19 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi; Miller, Steve
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] How to Reboot a CUCM Server? Please Help!

That is the same command on CUCM

Utils system restart

The other option is to login to the OS Administration, and there is also
a option Restart, and if you are just want to restart, select current
version.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer

Cisco IPT Systems Engineer

Converged Communications

Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560

Fax:        +27 (71) 680 8790

Cell:       +27 (11) 576 6560

Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com

Cisco Global Technology  Excellence Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco
Global Enterprise Partner of the Year 2007

Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year 2008 | Cisco IP
Communications Partner of the Year 2002 - 2007

Cisco Emerging Markets Theatre Partner of the Year (Middle East &
Africa) 2008 | Cisco Africa, Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009

Cisco Africa, Solution Innovation Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco South
Africa Gold Partner of the Year 2005 - 2007

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to
www.dimensiondata.com <http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

P Before printing this email please think about the environment