[cisco-voip] Redundancy Options for CME

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:14:48 EDT 2009

It doesn't look like there is an explicit document that explains this.

This is about as close as I could find:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_i1ht.html#wp1012400

It's basically an SRST CME router of sorts.  The phones only register
to the secondary address (which is defined the same on both routers)
when the primary fails.

-nick