[cisco-voip] What is diff between Integrated Session Border Controller and Cisco Unified Border Element SP Edition

GregW gwenzit at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 13:43:16 EDT 2009

I know Service Provider edition is a simple ios upgrade...

This is on the new ASR 1000 series.

I know 1002 can not have redundant processors.

does anyone have core differences.

I have been on cisco.com a few hours this weekend and found that HA and ISSU are the main diff's between (high avail) and (in-service software ugrade)

What does pay as you grow mean, is that you just purchase one size and your software licensing grows???

Thanks in Advance

GregW