[cisco-voip] Receptionist Phone with Expansion Module Question

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Wed Jul 15 13:27:10 EDT 2009

Speed Dial/BLF is definitely the feature you need.  You need to
configure a button in your template for this first (sounds like you did
that already).

The piece you are missing is that you need to change the Protocol
Specific Information setting on the receptionists phones that need to
see that button light when the other users are on it. Choose a Calling
Search Space under "SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space that both phones are in.

Lisa Notarianni
Telecommunications Manager
The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510