[cisco-voip] CUPS7 cannot send IM's

Oddiraju, Kiran @ London SMC Kiran.Oddiraju at cbre.com
Fri Jul 17 06:24:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for the response Erik. I don't see any issues on the ACL's side, in fact I have created a separate ACL for each of my desktop that has Personal Communicator installed and one ACL for the whole subnet (192.168.0.0/24). System Troubleshooter under Diagnostics also shows Green Tick for ACL configuration. On the Show server Health on the communicator show the Deskphone Not connected - stopped and Deskphone (CTI)àCallControl.Devicename=<blank>.

I don't know what config I am missing...still no IM's and No calls can be made...all these options greyed out.

Thanks,

Kiran