[cisco-voip] UC Proxy no-way audio

Fuller, Ben Ben.Fuller at uxcg.com.au
Sun Jul 19 19:33:09 EDT 2009

Hi Vincent,

This may help...

http://supportwiki.cisco.com/ViewWiki/index.php/ASA_Phone_Proxy_Troubleshooting_and_Common_Problems#One_way.2C_or_no-way_voice_audio_when_call_established

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Vincent Loschiavo
Sent: Monday, 20 July 2009 1:14 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UC Proxy no-way audio

Hello,

Anyone have the following problem with an initial setup of the UC proxy?

ASA5510. Latest rev of ver 8

CUCM - latest rev of ver 6. Non-secure cluster.

I followed the installation guide.
Imported certificates, etc, etc.

The remote phones register, and can place calls, but no audio. The counters show no voice packets.

Where should I begin?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile