[cisco-voip] Unity plugin for Users and Computers?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Jul 20 14:38:21 EDT 2009

I don't think there is one tool that does everything you want.

SA Web - Can create new AD users and make them Unity users, can delete
users from Unity, but can't delete from AD

ADUC - Can create and delete AD users, removes users from Unity, but
can't add them to Unity

Global Subscriber Manager - Can move, add, and delete users from
Unity, but AD account must exist (and won't be deleted).

Bulk Subscriber Delete - can delete just Unity users or Unity users
AND their AD account, but can't add or move accounts