[cisco-voip] 7925 wireless/cordless handsets

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 21 08:53:57 EDT 2009

One slight correction.  Installing the firmware for a device does not
add support for the device in CCMAdmin.  The only way you get new
devices added is via device pack or ES patches.

For 6.1(1) you need to install 6.1.1.3110-1 or later to get support
for the 7925.  The latest device pack may or may not get it as well
but you can look at the readme for the devpack to confirm this.

-Ryan