[cisco-voip] Easy Command to Forward DID Calls from a 2851 Router to A Different Number?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jul 21 15:24:47 EDT 2009

Seems strange to forward all calls inbound through a single a gateway
but this may be feasible using translation-rule to translate the called
party number and send the call back out via another POTS dial-peer.
Note this would only working POTS---router---POTS unless you enable
IP-IP gateway feature which is now called CUBE.  With that enabled you
would be able to do VOIP---router----VOIP.

/Wes