[cisco-voip] CUPC without AD?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 21 16:22:46 EDT 2009

It may not.  The 7.0 deployment guide actually mentions that you can
integrate CUCM with AD and not CUPS but it is not recommended as it
basically neuters CUPC and causes performance issues.  It also notes
that if CUCM ldap authentication is enabled CUPC will use CUCM for
authentication (because CUPS syncs the enduser table from CUCM) so
maybe it will work, but not well.

-Ryan