[cisco-voip] Attendant Consoles

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 23 10:03:06 EDT 2009

Sounds like you've seen the doc on the TCP/IP ports used by CUCM so
that's good.  As for AC it's really up to you.  If your AC is deemed
critical then it may make sense to prioritize it with other voice
signaling traffic.  If it's important, but not quite as important as
your phones then set it to be prioritized higher than regular data,
but not as high as voice signaling.  I'd imagine the latter option
would make your QOS config a bit more complicated.

-Ryan