[cisco-voip] MWI Unity 5.0

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 23 12:02:50 EDT 2009

This is working by design. In Unity/Connection you have to either save or delete to turn off MWI. In fact, in older version 4 and less, it would turn off the MWI as soon as you begin hearing the last new message, then if you hung up, it would turn it back on.

In Unity Connection "message playback settings" you have, but I can't seem to find something that says "mark it as X" after you listen to it in it's entirety.

While Playing Each Message When a Call Is Disconnected or the User Hangs Up
Save Message
Mark Message New

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt