[cisco-voip] Unity 5 Exchange 2003/2007 mixed-mode console patches

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:18:29 EDT 2009

We have a customer that is upgrading to Exchange 2007. The upgrade guide
implies to apply Exchange 2007 patches to the 2003 Management tools. This is
not correct from what I understand.I am looking for clarification for a
mix-mode management environment.

The Exchange 2003 Management tools need to have the latest service pack and
updates installed?

Obtained from: ServerUpdatesWizard-v.2.0.16-04-2009.exe

The Exchange 2007 Management Console needs to be installed on another server
(no co-existence with 2003 Management tools).

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick