[cisco-voip] IPCC/UCCX and hashing of credit card data

Teixeira, Mike mwteixeira at bendbroadband.net
Thu Jul 23 20:09:08 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have a UCCX 4.05 SR2 implementation. I am in the process of upgrading to UCCX 7. Is there a way that I can create a hash of credit cards in our implementation? Our customers can pay their accounts by phone. But the problem is the database has their credit card number in the database for a few hours till we manually post it to their account. I don't see a way to connect to a web server(external to our IPCC/UCCX Server) to use our API to automatically post the payment. So, I was thinking of hashing the credit card and writing a trigger on the database server to post the payment automatically. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike