[cisco-voip] Analog FXO ports in Voice Hunt ?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Jul 29 07:04:45 EDT 2009

I have analog FXO ports in 2821 for use outbound only for 911, if one
fxo port is busy or I get a cause code 34 = no service, how can I have
the router try another analog FXO port?  Is this via "voice hunt all" or
is there another way to set this up?

Maybe this is what I'm looking for, trunk-group, I recall doing this
once with a T1 CAS circuit.

http://osdir.com/ml/voip.cisco/2006-01/msg00175.html

What I have today that stops when I get cause code 34 no-service;

voice-port 2/0/8

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

voice-port 2/0/9

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

voice-port 2/0/10

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

voice-port 2/0/11

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

voice-port 2/0/12

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

voice-port 2/0/13

 timing hookflash-out 50

!

dial-peer voice 999909 pots

 preference 1

 destination-pattern 9T

 port 2/0/8

!

dial-peer voice 999909 pots

 preference 2

 destination-pattern 9T

 port 2/0/9

!

dial-peer voice 999909 pots

 preference 3

 destination-pattern 9T

 port 2/0/10

!

dial-peer voice 999909 pots

 preference 4

 destination-pattern 9T

 port 2/0/11

!

dial-peer voice 999909 pots

 preference 5

 destination-pattern 9T

 port 2/0/9

Jason Aarons

Consultant

Dimension Data

  <tel:704.97>    904.338.3245 <tel:+19043383245>

  <tel:864.40>     904-338-3245 <tel:+19043383245>

  <mailto:mark.levesque at us.dida>    Jason.Aarons at us.didata.com
<mailto:Jason.Aarons at us.didata.com>
  <sip:mark.levesque at us.dida>    Jason.Aarons at us.didata.com
<sip:Jason.Aarons at us.didata.com>

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to
www.dimensiondata.com

For urgent issues notify your Project Manager, for 24x7 support contact
the Dimension Data NOC at +1-800-974-6584 or Cisco TAC at
+1-800-553-2447.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.