[cisco-voip] Moving from Unity 5.x to Unity connection

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Wed Jul 29 17:32:21 EDT 2009

Connection does not use Exchange, and yes the server is locked down.
Connection uses the same platform as UCM.  You can actually use the same
disk to install both products.  We are currently making the move from
Unity 5 to Connection 7, and I have been pleased so far.

MB

>>> "Leetun, Rob" <rleetun at bouldercounty.org> 7/29/2009 4:22 PM >>>
Hi,

Can anyone tell what flavor of exchange is on the Unity Connection
platform?  Also, does Cisco lock the server down like they have with
the
CallManagers?

Cheers

Rob