[cisco-voip] Cisco 871 - Voice over DMVPN

Chris Osborne (US) chris.osborne at us.didata.com
Wed Jul 29 23:30:48 EDT 2009

Matt,

I've been playing with ASA phone proxy phone from my house for several
months and never see any quality issues. I did however notice issues
with the predecessor product Cisco had before the ASA PP and I always
noticed issues. I think cisco is getting better at handling voice over
the internet.

PS I have no special qos set up on either end -  6mb DSL home to 45 mb
inet connection.

Chris Osborne