[cisco-voip] Block incoming calls

Go0se me at go0se.com
Thu Jul 30 09:29:44 EDT 2009

It is possible in an h323 config. We had a client that wanted to block a
range of numbers (to stop calls from a competitor that was stealing
employees). We were able to block their incoming numbers by converting the
MGCP gateway to h323 and performing the block in the h323 config.

voice translation-rule 1

 rule 1 reject /1234447890/

 rule 2 reject /1234447897/

 rule 3 reject /1234555893/