[cisco-voip] Using CME to page to every phone

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 30 11:21:12 EDT 2009

One problem with Berbee as far as I know (not sure if it has been resolved or changed) is that it did a "call back", so you would dial a number, hang up, it would dial you back and then you spoke. I know a lot of people disliked that model.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt