[cisco-voip] MCS-7835-H2-CCE1 !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Tue Jun 2 08:32:22 EDT 2009

hi group..

is there any reason customer cannot use  their MCS-7835-H2-CCE1 ( which they
have on stock ) for spare part for their CUCM 6.1(2) cluster..

of course, we are aware that this server is intended to serve for UCCE
deployment, but in practice, did anybody install on them CUCM 6..

of should i be more explicit..

would CUCM installer complain about it while installing CUCM6.1 on it (
since it is not exact server for CUCM deployment as required but we're all
aware that is fully qualified to server for that purposes ) ), although it
is 7835 server..and pretty new one model also..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273