[cisco-voip] Finding attempted calls

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jun 2 10:52:33 EDT 2009

If the ATA is running sccp firmware you can look at ccm traces.  Search for
the string cn="xxxx" where xxxx is the DN assigned to the ATA port.  This
will get you the digit analysis line that is logged any time a device is
dialing a number.  The dd="." part of the same line (near the end) is the
dialed digits.

-Ryan