[cisco-voip] Cisco ccm4.2 voip dial-peer

Daniel Rodriguez drodriguez at fidelus.com
Fri Jun 5 07:37:55 EDT 2009

I agree.. But (also correct me if I'm wrong) I would recommend making sure to use a literal string to indicate the inbound DNIS *begins* with a 4 rather than simply contains a 4. Things could get messy if its not a literal string since you only want to translate 400 and not your other inbound called numbers. I hope that helps :)

Daniel Rodriguez, CCVP
UCSS Escalation Manager
Fidelus Technologies, LLC.
Office: (212) 616-7843