[cisco-voip] PBX-to-IPPBX calls

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:45:02 EDT 2009

Hm... I was unaware of the loopback... but that still doesn't explain the
normal GSM or PSTN calls and no calls for VoIP platform. As I already sad,
on the SBC I see that call flow is right but after picking-up router
immediately sends BYE. First I though it was codec mismatch but it's not. I
tried with all of them.

PS: I don't know what Applying typeplan for sw-type 0x16 is 0x0 0x0 is.
PPS: Can you tell me what PI is?

Ratko

Ratko