[cisco-voip] UCCX scripting string to date format

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Fri Jun 5 15:08:20 EDT 2009

You have to use the string.substring function to break that field out into
it's seperate components and then piece them back together again with the
slashes into another string, which you can then turn into a date variable. I
had to do something similar recently and it works just fine. Let me know if
you would like a sample aef.

-Adam